Revision as of 17:05, 29 March 2006 by Cedwards
- To search, make sure you click the search button and not the go button. The search button will do a full text search for your keyword, otherwise if you click go (the enter button default), a page with a matching title will be displayed. If no page is found, a full text search is conducted.
- This wiki is organized into various categories based on what Functions do and by what method they were programmed.
- There is also a Common Procedures page which illustrates some of the most basic davinci usages and some more complicated and THEMIS specific examples as well.
- A Glossary is also present which defines some commonly used terms.
- One of the main goals of the site is to get feedback from the users of davinci. If any function documentation is ever unclear, there is a button at the top of every page called "discussion". If you click on this link you will be taken to another editable page, called a talk or discussion page, where you can document anything you want about that specific article. This can range from helpful tricks, to asking for a better explaination or examples. A guide to editing pages is available to see some of the techniques for page organization.